Last Updated: April 15, 2009
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- Cookies Information: When you visit the CAMONANHTB.COM Sites, we may send one or more cookies – a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. CAMONANHTB.COM uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the CAMONANHTB.COM Sites may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- Log File Information: When you use the CAMONANHTB.COM Sites, our servers and that of our ad serving system (including analytics) automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs and analytic systems may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Analytic reporting: When you use the CAMONANHTB.COM Sites, we may employ “analytic tracking code” which are used to track the online usage patterns of our Users anonymously (i.e., in a non-personally-identifiable manner). In addition, we may also use the same analytic reporting in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
- CAMONANHTB.COM uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services. We also use this information to improve the performance and operation of our sites.
THE MEANS FOR WHICH WE USE INFORMATION
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the CAMONANHTB.COM Sites, then we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the CAMONANHTB.COM Sites.
- Any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your public profile page, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major CAMONANHTB.COM Site changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the CAMONANHTB.COM Sites and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
WHEN WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION
- We do not share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
- We do share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third-parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the CAMONANHTB.COM Sites.
- We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright Law) or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant.
- We may transfer the information we collect on this Site to any successor in interest to CAMONANHTB.COM (such as a company that acquires CAMONANHTB.COM Music Audience), or internally to one or more affiliates (such as a corporate subsidiary or parent).
- To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making corrections. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISERS & LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- We do not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. However, please note that if an advertiser asks CAMONANHTB.COM to show an advertisement to a certain audience (for example, men ages 18-34) or audience segment (for example, men ages 18-24 who have viewed certain channels of content) and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they are trying to reach. The advertiser may also use information regarding your use of the CAMONANHTB.COM Sites, such as the number of times you viewed an ad (but not any personally identifiable information), to determine which ads to deliver to you.
- We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to CAMONANHTB.COM and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, CAMONANHTB.COM makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- If CAMONANHTB.COM learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. CAMONANHTB.COM may post a notice on the CAMONANHTB.COM Sites if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify our privacy team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMMITMENT TO PARENTS OF YOUNG CHILDREN
- Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, CAMONANHTB.COM does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information or non-personally-identifiable information on the camonanhtb.com affiliates from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our website is directed to persons less than 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the CAMONANHTB.COM Sites at any time or in any manner. If CAMONANHTB.COM learns that personally identifiable information of persons less than 13 years of age has been collected on the CAMONANHTB.COM Sites without verified parental consent, then CAMONANHTB.COM will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.